Shirt sizes are not guaranteed after September 16th.
June 1, 2019 - September 16, 2019
13.1 fee is $50, 10K is $40, 5K is $30
September 17, 2019 - October 15, 2019
13.1 fee is $60, 10K is $45, 5K is $35
June 1, 2019 - October 15, 2019
Fee is $50
Packet pick-up is mandatory for each participant and each participant is responsible for picking up his/her own packets! We kindly ask that you pick-up your own packet in person with proper photo identification on Friday, October 18, 2019 from 5-8 PM at the Peru Fire Department, or before the race on Saturday morning, October 19, 2019 from 7-8:15 AM at the Peru Fire Department. If you live locally or are in town early, we ask that you pick up your packets Friday night. This will allow shorter lines on Saturday morning.
Registration (every event - 13.1, 5k, 10k, & 40k bike) Includes:
• Participant shirt
• Marathon timing using RFID Timing Chips
• Professional photo service by www.pathendrickphotography.com
• Food service sponsored by many local vendors (see sponsors section)
• Finisher's medal
• Memorabilia Glass
• Secured Baggage Check
• Professional FREE post-race massage
• Traffic control for 3 and 1/2 hours by Peru FD, NYSP, Clinton County Sheriff’s, and Volunteers
• Energetic volunteers to support, motivate and cheer you on!
Refund/Transfer Policy: We do NOT offer refunds or transfers for this event. iPods and other music devices (earphones only, no speakers) are allowed during the race. Runners with strollers and/or pets are not permitted. No wheeled devices on the run course.